Don’t have experience planning business retreats? No problem! I’ve made it as easy as paint by number for you to do! Just follow each of these 8 steps to plan a successful retreat!
Each of these steps is explored in upcoming posts, so be sure to click through to read more…and don’t forget to fill out your retreat planner!
- Choose Your Purpose – Without a purpose there is no point to a retreat
- Create Your Outcome Wish List – Decide on the outcome of your retreat first. This can help you measure whether or not you’ve accomplished what you set out to do.
- Chunk Down To Tasks – Break down large projects into smaller tasks to get things done and build momentum.
- Choose Your Energizers – These exercises get you focused, motivated and stimulate innovation. Don’t skip these even if you are tempted to!
- Establish A Creative Space – Surrounded by a cluttered desk or work area? Change to a space that allows your creative juices to flow!
- Create Your Agenda – Set yourself up for success to accomplish your intended outcome. Map out how you will spend your time at the retreat before it even begins.
- Create Your Action Plan – Create action plans to work on after the retreat to help you reach your goals faster. By doing this at the retreat, you walk away with your roadmap to success.
- Choose Your Rewards – We are in the business of celebrating. Reward yourself for your efforts. Not only does it give you something to look forward to after your hard work, you are worth it!
I feel so strongly about you creating your own retreat that I’ve created a fill-in planner to get you started. Click on one of the links below to get yours!